cut in years."
Robert Fontenot - Offbeat Magazine
The official site of New Orleans' own heavy blues band JMMBs, named after legendary LA club owner Laura "Mama" Gross. Stay a while and check out music, videos, upcoming shows and projects!
( If you are looking for the rocking 80's Irish Mama's Boys click here.)
- 100+ Festival Appearances
- 30+ European Tours
- Recorded for 4 National Radios: BBC in London, Classic 21 in Belgium , German National Radio in Bremen & Dutch NPO 2.
- 11 Critically acclaimed records.
- 4000+ gigs
- SPRING Ghalia & MBs EUROPE 2018 TOUR a success ! See you in MAY!
- Ruf Records Ghalia & MBs "Let the Demons Out" Released Jan 2018!
WWOZ BLUES show 90.7fm New Orleans
peeps- dj-ing the blues show 2pm -4 CST..lowdown rough blues for 2 hours live from the heart of new orleans
Back in 2010, I drove to the Sunset Strip and pitched a reality show called "Blues Warriors" to a successful reality show producer. It would follow the band around on all its adventures as it tried to make a living making music. I guess the crazy and ridiculous adventures on the road were not enough of a draw and it was shot down in a matter of seconds! Anyway, the name lives on and we now use it to refer to our musical family and fans. I guess its for people who like rough and honest music from the heart and want to be part of JMMBs trip through the melodic universe.